The GROOM Safety Razor is an item that, when properly maintained, will be with you for life. To help you get the most out of it and ensure its longevity, here is some helpful information:
- Unscrew the razor head completely. Keeping the razor head in a fixed position while unscrewing may help in some cases where the handle is too tight.
- Place a blade between the two parts of the head.
- Screw the handle back on without using too much force.
How To Use
- Shave as usual, following the direction of the hair growth. If necessary, shave again perpendicular to the direction of hair growth.
- There is no need to apply pressure while shaving: let the razor's weight do the work.
- Don't forget to rinse your face with cold water after shaving to tighten the pores.
- It is not necessary to remove the blade between every shave. Slightly loosen the handle and rinse with hot water. Store in a dry place.
- Once or twice a year, it is recommended to clean the razor with an alcohol swab to remove shaving cream residue from the mechanisms (to avoid small nests of bacteria.)
- The oak handle is naturally water-resistant and has undergone a water-repellent treatment. However, avoid submerging the razor.
- .Change the blade according to your beard type and shaving frequency - usually after 5 to 10 shaves.
We wish you many happy shaves!.
0 thoughts on “Safety Razor”