The shaving brush
Congratulations! You are now the proud owner of a GROOM shaving brush!
This item will serve you well for many years to come. It is easy to use and will be a great asset for high-precision and comfortable shaves.
Here are a few things to know in order to get the best out of a shaving brush.
- A new brush should be washed before its first use; it will remove any dust left from manufacturing.
- Natural bristles have a particular scent that quickly goes away after a few uses. Should you wish to speed up the process wash the brush a few times with a gentle soap.
- Shaving brushes shed hair, especially during the first uses.
How to use
- Soak the brush in warm - not boiling - water for a few minutes before use. Bristles will absorb water and soften.
- Whisk off excess water. Apply shaving soap or cream to the brush and turn into a lather by whisking into a bowl, the cusp of your hand or onto your face. Apply lather to the face with the brush.
- Once finished shaving, rinse the brush thoroughly in warm water. Store in a place where it can dry before its next use.
Here’s to wishing you many happy shaves!